Homemade All Natural Deep Conditioner
So I recently made a deep conditioner for myself for the first time. I was actually surprised that I loved the results so much! My hair was super moisturized and my curls were defined. (Not to mention that my hair smelled wonderful)
Here’s the recipe.
1 ripe banana
2 tablespoons of honey
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1. So add all of those things to a bowl and mash it up (or you can put it in a blender, I don’t have one but this way there won’t be any avocado chunks)
2. Put this in the fridge to chill.
3. Okay so wash your hair ( I use Organix coconut milk shampoo and conditioner)
4. Now that your hair so fresh and clean detangle your hair and get rid of all the knots. (This takes me about about 10-20 minutes tops)
5. Now take out the conditioner and put it in your hair. It’s better to part your hair into sections and focus on one section at a time.
6. Then put a shower cap over your hair and blow dry it for 10-15 minutes. (The heat makes the nutrients in the conditioner soak into your hair)
7. Now rinse your hair out with cool or warm water. (Make sure all of the chunks and fruit juices are out)
After that your hair is all ready
When I was finished with my hair I moisturized my hair with organic extra virgin coconut oil.
Another way that I would finish this is using Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Shea Moisture Curling Soufflé and do bantu knots or two strand twists.